When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner: worth it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice '64 S/C:cool:
Thanks.
RotundaTach.jpg

Cool looking bikes that seem to be a ton of around, so they're not worth much to sell (could be because they're pretty heavy and not very well made—they last by virtue of the materials used to make them), but people love them when they see you riding them. Buy it, clean it, ride it, or give it to someone for Christmas and they'll think you spent a lot more than you did. There's also the option of the TRM tank conversion if you want to do something custom. Here's mine:

View attachment 720312
Love the disc brake on the front. Nice upgrade!

Love the disc brake on the front. Nice upgrade!

Thanks! My first disc brake and I love it (Avid BB7). I chose it because it worked with the design (the tank nose blocks most front brakes) and it allowed a painted rim, but it turned out to be even better functionally and was real easy to set up. Makes up for the SA 3-speed coaster rear.

Beautiful bike mate, Hi! I saw one go for 500 it had the tank the working lights, perfect! I own my boyhood spaceliner I am looking for a tank for my boys 1968 24" spaceliner with working light housing, OR the whole bike with working light and tank I will offer 400 for a 26 ", 24" is a bit small for me to ride.

Back