When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikebozo

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Would these 2 bikes be worth 500.00 as a pair , or does any one have a comment , thanks Walter branche

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-19-35.png

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-15-18.png

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-15-13.png

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-15-07.png

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-15-01.png

I only see one bike, as well. I'm a sucker for the spaceliners and especially that 7 tank. I believe I'd give 500 for two like that.

yes, at least.

In that condition probably more, if the lights are working.

Saddle and hand grips are wrong

Yup.....................Worth 5 bills......................Yep :) AND once again especially if the front AND back light are in working order on BOTH bikes ;)

The girls bike looks pretty good. Those definitely don't command much money. Again, I'd replace the seat and grips. Was that tank painted? I can't recall seeing that style in white. You'd be mostly paying for the boys bike. I think it'd be like a $375/$125 price split. Maybe try to get him down on his price a little. Looks like one of the knobs may be missing on the tank console. Definitely cool bikes though. I have a western auto chrome boys spaceliner and a Sears chrome ladies spaceliner.

Back