When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner

-

bikebozo

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Would these 2 bikes be worth 500.00 as a pair , or does any one have a comment , thanks Walter branche

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-19-35.png

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-15-18.png

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-15-13.png

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-15-07.png

Screenshot_2020-02-25-19-15-01.png

I only see one bike, as well. I'm a sucker for the spaceliners and especially that 7 tank. I believe I'd give 500 for two like that.

yes, at least.

In that condition probably more, if the lights are working.

Saddle and hand grips are wrong

Yup.....................Worth 5 bills......................Yep :) AND once again especially if the front AND back light are in working order on BOTH bikes ;)

The girls bike looks pretty good. Those definitely don't command much money. Again, I'd replace the seat and grips. Was that tank painted? I can't recall seeing that style in white. You'd be mostly paying for the boys bike. I think it'd be like a $375/$125 price split. Maybe try to get him down on his price a little. Looks like one of the knobs may be missing on the tank console. Definitely cool bikes though. I have a western auto chrome boys spaceliner and a Sears chrome ladies spaceliner.

Back