When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner

-
Extremely nice condition of the least expensive Spaceliners...painted frame, non-springer fork and missing the noted original seats and grips, BUT I would pay VERY close to $500 for that pair.

Thanks for everyone's help , they raised the price when I posted them on here , someone saw where they were , and offered more money , 25.00 more , I know who you are and you have caused a problem , note to the honest and cool people on here , do not post photos of bikes until they are bought ,.no big deal to me , I buy bikes all the time . I was reaching out to the knowledge of the CABE community . I got educated!

f685a71d5baef528c92cf7f495a84c5664.jpg

I would never post anything on here in an open forum if I was interested in buying it from something like Craig's list or Ebay. I would private message a member here that I thought might be able to help me with a decision. The Spaceliner forum here has many knowledgeable members, that's where I would have gone.
Live and learn unfortunately.

Thanks for everyone's help , they raised the price when I posted them on here , someone saw where they were , and offered more money , 25.00 more , I know who you are and you have caused a problem , note to the honest and cool people on here , do not post photos of bikes until they are bought ,.no big deal to me , I buy bikes all the time . I was reaching out to the knowledge of the CABE community . I got educated!

View attachment 1146390
Bummer to hear that, man

I would never post anything on here in an open forum if I was interested in buying it from something like Craig's list or Ebay. I would private message a member here that I thought might be able to help me with a decision. The Spaceliner forum here has many knowledgeable members, that's where I would have gone.
Live and learn unfortunately.
No problem to me , I just want to spread the word there are some real screwed up people on this CABE, and like you have written , be private , with a member on a specific forum . I still Win!

April 1st - that special day two weeks before taxes are due.

The Fool with more dough is bound to leave you sour.

Hang in there Walter, your fish will bite someday.

Nice find. The woman's is 64/65 vintage and the men's is 66-68 vintage, so they aren't really matching (if you want to get picky). They're both the bottom level Spaceliner and normally I would say not worth $500 for the pair, but because they are both in such good condition I think that price is fair. Too bad it doesn't appear to be working out for you... that sucks.

Back