When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bugwagon

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Can you guys help me identify the year my spaceliner was made?

S/N 502-469020-741066

Bike is Men's, 26 inch tires, all chrome. Fork has "Red" boots. Chain gard is chrome with a red spot and white letters spelling out Spaceliner. Missing "7" tank light (looking for one).

Please help!!

Thanks

Reuben

Spaceliner serial numbers don't indicate a specific year of manufacture, but the model numbers indicate the period it was available. Your model number (46902) indicates 1966-68 as the range the bike was built/available (there were no changes to the model during that time, so they are all identical from year to year). My suspicion is that yours might be from 1966, but I can't guarantee that.

There were 30 different Spaceliner model/configurations available between 1966-68. The only model better than yours was the #46922, which was identical to yours except for having a two-speed Bendix hub instead of your single-speed hub.

Last edited:
Spaceliner serial numbers don't indicate a specific year of manufacture, but the model numbers indicate the period it was available. Your model number (46902) indicates 1966-68 as the range the bike was built/available (there were no changes to the model during that time, so they are all identical from year to year). My suspicion is that yours might be from 1966, but I can't guarantee that.

There were 30 different Spaceliner model/configurations available between 1966-68. The only model better than yours was the #46922, which was identical to yours except for having a two-speed Bendix hub instead of your single-speed hub.

Thank you!!

Back