Spaceliner's home

This ad disappears when logged in

Bike Mike

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 26, 2017
Fullerton, CA, United States
This bike came from the original owner who got it for Christmas 1963 His parents saved all the literature and pedal wrench. Even had the allstate tires.

20171014_201535.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

The K-CODE Kid

Look Ma, No Hands!
Dec 29, 2016
Bellevue, WA
Now that's SWEET NECTAR! My girls bike also had the AllStates on it. Hey it looks like he had a sister it looks like a girls Spaceliner in the picture as well.

Superb find sir.

Last edited:

Bike Mike

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 26, 2017
Now that's SWEET NECTAR! My girls bike also had the AllStates on it. Hey it looks like he had a sister it looks like a girls Spaceliner in the picture as well.

Superb find sir.
Appreciate your comment. Now to put some miles on it and add a couple of tasteful accessories. I just put NASA valve stem caps since this is a Spaceliner and I'm thankful to work in the aerospace industry that supports NASA.

BrentP

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 26, 2010
Calgary, Canada
www.facebook.com
That's one of the nicest condition Spaceliners I've seen. It's especially nice since it's one of the first ever to be produced for the '64 model year, and you got all the original documentation and pedal wrench. I still have the pedal wrench I received with mine, in '64, but the documentation is long gone, unfortunately.

Yours is worthy of being added to the Spaceliner Reference photo gallery. Let me know when you get a chance to take some good pics from a variety of angles.

Last edited:

Bike Mike

Look Ma, No Hands!
Sep 26, 2017
That's one of the nicest condition Spaceliners I've seen. It's especially nice since it's one of the first ever to be produced for the '64 model year, and you got all the original documentation and pedal wrench. I still have the pedal wrench I received with mine, in '64, but the documentation is long gone, unfortunately.

Yours is worthy of being added to the Spaceliner Reference photo gallery. Let me know when you get a chance to take some good pics from a variety of angles.
Such a compliment to post pics to your gallery. Ill gladly take angle pics soon.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture