When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner's home

-

Bike Mike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Brought this home today. Can't wait to ride this tomorrow.

IMG_20171014_183057_345.jpg

IMG_20171014_183200_134.jpg

This bike came from the original owner who got it for Christmas 1963 His parents saved all the literature and pedal wrench. Even had the allstate tires.

20171014_201535.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

Now that's SWEET NECTAR! My girls bike also had the AllStates on it. Hey it looks like he had a sister it looks like a girls Spaceliner in the picture as well.

Superb find sir.

Last edited:
Now that's SWEET NECTAR! My girls bike also had the AllStates on it. Hey it looks like he had a sister it looks like a girls Spaceliner in the picture as well.

Superb find sir.
Appreciate your comment. Now to put some miles on it and add a couple of tasteful accessories. I just put NASA valve stem caps since this is a Spaceliner and I'm thankful to work in the aerospace industry that supports NASA.

That's one of the nicest condition Spaceliners I've seen. It's especially nice since it's one of the first ever to be produced for the '64 model year, and you got all the original documentation and pedal wrench. I still have the pedal wrench I received with mine, in '64, but the documentation is long gone, unfortunately.

Yours is worthy of being added to the Spaceliner Reference photo gallery. Let me know when you get a chance to take some good pics from a variety of angles.

Last edited:
Back