When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speed-O-Byke $450 OBO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bicibob

Finally riding a big boys bike
Fellow Speed-O-Bykers,

I have a beauty for you!

I found it in a friends junkyard under some Model T parts. I saw it last fall, but it was already frozen into the ground. Had to wait until spring to dig it out as it was partially buried in the dirt. I have the original tubular tires, but they're rotted beyond recognition. The original chain was also un-usable. The rest is original. Very restorable bike. I cleaned it up, tuned it and greased it. Worked miracles on the pedals. It is functional as it is. Even the wheels are original. I've replaced the tires with an off the shelf 12.5 x 2" clincher with the beads lightly glued to the rim. They fit nicely and hold 20 plus psi easily.
IMG_4876.JPG

It's missing a few bits, but what's here is solid. There's a small amount of rot on the rear rim where it was stuck in the ground, and it was missing a spoke.

IMG_4872.JPG

IMG_4869.JPG

IMG_4854.JPG

IMG_4866.JPG

IMG_4865.JPG

IMG_4859.JPG

IMG_4873.JPG

IMG_4857.JPG

IMG_4847 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Wondering why this doesn't show up in "Latest Bikes for Sale" list.....

Hello Mr. Administrator,

Please bump this and also please list in "Latest Bikes for Sale."

Thanks, Bob

Friends,
I've further reduced the price of this old Speed-O-Byke. I'd like to find someone who'll appreciate it as it's very restorable. Nice Early 30's artistry.
Cheers, Bob

Back