When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedline Airflo At Copake

-

oskisan

I live for the CABE
Does anyone know how much the Shelby Speedline Airflo sold for a the copake auction today? I tuned in too late to watch and was just curious how much it went for... It was a super nice one!

Ken

Does anyone know how much the Shelby Speedline Airflo sold for a the copake auction today? I tuned in too late to watch and was just curious how much it went for... It was a super nice one!

Ken
About $8700 after fees.

About $8700 after fees.
Thanks SchwinnJa... Just out of curiosity... what are the fees? There were so many of them listed I could not even figure out what it would cost to pick up anything there.. is there like a 30% fee?

That's it?
I was thinking north of 10k without the juice.
Hard to believe a bluebird via Copake is worth twice a deluxe speed line airflow!
Nice buy.

A plain jane Spitfire went for $1k, a pretty nice girls Goodyear DE Deluxe aka Clipper went $3750, and the girls Shelby I think did in the $5k range and that was before the 17% buyers fee and sales tax so I think that Speedline was a bargain. I didn't get any of my bids--musta been auction fever driving some of the prices. I would like to know what the deal was on the Patent model that went for $15k. I saw the auction close at $3500 and then almost instantly re-open? Looked like two guys going at it personally! V/r Shawn

There were some pretty crazy prices being realised there today. There was one item that I thought nobody wanted more than me but I was wrong. I sold off a bunch of stuff to raise money for this auction. And now I have this big wad of cash that I'm bringing home with me. It's a pretty bitter pill to swallow let me tell you.

Bling Bling
IMG_3687_zpshevxwfna.jpg

Back