When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedo help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Mounting this Cadet on my Elgin, the drive ring rubs the inside of the fork just a bit, maybe a washer will help?
001.JPG
002.JPG

Next: The gear doesn't reach the ring when mounted, so with a washer to alleviate the rub to the inside of the fork, the gear will be even further from the ring, can I just bent the bracket in towards the ring?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks! Gregory

The way you have it is how I have all of mine. I have needed to add a washer to clear the fork as well. Just push on the housing where the wheel is just how you have it in the picture until the gears seat. And you should be good.
Well, I moved the gear to the inside of the fork, which acts as a washer and gets the gear into place, maybe its not "correct", but is seems logical?

Ha! I guess I should have read the directions. Especially when I have them. You're exactly right. The cable assembly should hook on the axle inside of the fork as described below for a Stewart-Warner X-pert Speedometer.

Sorry for the confusion.
Chad
IMG_20170719_165420.jpg
IMG_20170719_165354.jpg

Back