When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedwell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Chairing = F-M

IMG_20190916_100825030_HDR chainring.jpg

fm  1916 chainring.jpg

Throw me a bone … please.

Thank you …..

….. patric

Not sure if anyone else counted the number of teeth 24, on the added pictures.
That may explain things - swapping one mfgr's part for another - to allow the rider to pedal easier.
And then, not too many chain rings will interface with the Emblems 2" x 1" (offset/hole) cranks.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/sprocket-compilation-pic-heavy.41683/page-8#post-913538 (2nd picture; lower crank).
So, Emblem lasted a couple of decades or so longer than Miami Ohio, what was the old-connection, if any?
I thought that 480,000 was a relatively high (later) serial number, past Miami's time (and Pierce's too).

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else counted the number of teeth 24, on the added pictures.
That may explain things - swapping one mfgr's part for another - to allow the rider to pedal easier.
And then, not too many chain rings will interface with the Emblems 2" x 1" (offset/hole) cranks.

So, Emblem lasted a couple of decades or so longer than Miami Ohio, what was the old-connection, if any?
I thought that 480,000 was a relatively high (later) serial number, past Miami's time (and Pierce's too).
Hello and thank you for your help in the matter. Here is a photo of the serial number... This may help or add to the mystery.
IMG_20190909_125927121_HDR.jpg

Back