When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedwell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Probably not a good use of non sequitur but didn't notice the word "chainring" as it appears to be part of the hyper link. A better shot from the chain ring side of the bike would make this easier to determine. V/r Shawn

Probably not a good use of non sequitur but didn't notice the word "chainring" as it appears to be part of the hyper link. A better shot from the chain ring side of the bike would make this easier to determine. V/r Shawn
I disagree, it was a non sequitur comment that controversialized my original statement. I will shoot more pics as time allows... thanks

Here is a close up of the chainring
IMG_20190916_100825030_HDR.jpg

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/emblem-manufacturing-info.125531/

Emblem bikes that I have seen do have some peculiar parts. The crankset may have oversized threads and cones; the sprocket drive pin may be offset 2 inches.
They are an odd size and challenging to obtain - just something to keep in mind with any disassembly, repairs, refurbishments, or replacements.
The headset also has unique styling, (but I'm not sure if its dimensions are special).

Also, we see 2 master links - something that might be investigated, as to the need, or cause.
Excellent link... Great source of information. Many thanks

Back