When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spoke question.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Wonder if any of you would know which wheels would use 11-1/4" spokes.I have a good quantity of them,but have no clue what would use them.any help is appreciated.

I have in my notes that they can be used on a 26 inch 1 3/8 front wheel with a cross 3 pattern. They might be able to be used on something else with a different pattern, but I'm thinking 26 inch lightweight wheel with that length.

I have in my notes that they can be used on a 26 inch 1 3/8 front wheel with a cross 3 pattern. They might be able to be used on something else with a different pattern, but I'm thinking 26 inch lightweight wheel with that length.
Thanks.I have about 300 Torrington double butted spokes to move out now.hope someone can use them.

Schwinn front hub?

Back