When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spokes like the ones shown

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

David Brown

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for help finding this style spoke for my 1890,s Stearns Yellow Fellow front wheel. Spoke should be 12 3/8 long over all. I have one NOS but is only 11 1/2 long. I just need one.Any help would be most appreciated. Even and idea on material to make one.PM
P7104272.jpg

P7104271.jpg

me or get back to me here.

Last edited:
Looking for help finding this style spoke for my 1890,s Stearns Yellow Fellow front wheel. Spoke should be 12 3/8 long over all. I have one NOS but is only 11 1/2 long. I just need one.Any help would be most appreciated. Even and idea on material to make one.PM View attachment 836656

View attachment 836657

me or get back to me here.
Dave, spoke stock is rare in lengths over 300mm. 28 inch British bike wheels use a spoke of 12-1/8" or so. You need one a little longer. Go online and purchase a 2mm rod in SS or plain steel. These can be had in 3' lengths. Cut in two and go caveman on the end and bend into shape. Cut to length and take to your local bike shop. They will roll threads on these for around $1.00 apiece. The most expensive part of the spoke will be the shipping cost of the rod. You'll have a spare to boot.

Last edited:
I have 49 of those spokes in that length.... you just need one?
PM me your mailing address I'll send it N/C

or make an offer on the lot?
they are stainless NOS

Thanks for your help guys most appreciated. Just picked up this bike . Bike is very original with kelly bars and original wheels and hubs also original paint with lots of scratches.
Dave

Bump
I did get 49 spokes like I need . Thanks bobcycles . But they will only work for the rear wheel . I could still use one or more spokes like the picture but they have to be 12 3/8 which is the length I need for the front wheel . I will make them if nothing turns up. Any help is most appreciated

Back