When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sportcrest spaceliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Picked this one up yesterday (thanks Jon) and can't really find much about this Sportcrest name. I thought Penneys Foremost name was goofy!!! Made by Murray and I assume for a dept store but which one? Numbers do not match up to the Spaceliner Reference numbers. Looks like a 66. Of course rat trap pedals are wrong.

006.JPG

018.JPG

Oh yes I can see it now. John rides a Schwinn, Jim whats yours? Elgin he says. Cool. Ron how bout you? Shelby. Awesome. Timmy how about you? Sportcrest, Huh?? OK you ride 50 feet behind us!!!

Nice bike. I am not a fan of middleweights but your bike would be hard to resist..

J.J. Newberry Co.. I have a nice colored glass ash tray that fits in that rack hole. $150 if you're interested. :joycat:

Check out the Murray Serial Number Project.
and see if you can find any clues. I took a quick look and found that MO6 is a 1966 year designator and found a couple of X## was for Sportcrest. Didn’t read much farther.

Back