When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sports Wheel Speciality Co. "Bike-Mag"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i also bought one of the top fuel forks from Jax what a great piece and pretty dangerous to ride @50 yrs old I've put a full rear fender since
silverkiller.jpg

I have a question one poster said the best use he's seen is on a disc brake krate, a nice upgrade, and another seller of one said he pulled it off a disc brake krate, another poster stated needs no modification to assemble on a krate. Well I bought one and no way it bolts up without modification so I'm asking you guys what did you do, I would have to enlarge the center hole, on one plate, and drill all new bolt patterns and new holes in existing krate hub to make it work, on the other side just new holes in hub, can I replace my existing hub and. Slide the red band hub in place keeping the disc hub internals and then it would bolt right up. I want to still install spoke guard which will need trimming of the center hole collar to allow gear cluster to ride further inward, and I want to use all other disc parts too. Please let me know what you guys have done and if you have any pictures of assembled mags on your krate. Of all the krate pictures online I've seen only one bike with the mag wheel a grey ghost .

I've already had it chromed and it looks really nice, the rim strip bolts up fine the chrome plating didn't effect it hardly at all. It will look really nice on the bike. I just don't want to drill new holes in an original hub, or modify the mag plates I've seen single red band hubs shells for sale I rather switch them out but keeping all the disc parts intact.

Are the circle of holes on the disc hub a larger diameter then the mag holes? Can you line up one hole with the mag and Hub? I wouldn't do anything to the mag now that it is chromed. Do you think the disc guts will fit in a red band hub?

Back