When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spray Bike spray paint results

-
Looks really great. There is a guy on Youtube that restores old bikes and uses that paint. Oldshovel is the name of his channel. He does some really nice restorations and also make vinyl masking with a Cricket to spray paint the logos on the bikes.

Looks good! How did you deal with the decals? Very tidy job with them
I wrapped blue "paint tape" around the down tube and marked the tape at each end with the height the bottom of the name would align too. Then I followed the directions to wet the frame, apply the label on the wet surface, align to my marks, work the bubbles out from under the decal. (found out afterwards this maker only has one down tube label - that positioned almost on top of the tube - something to fix one day).

I wrapped blue "paint tape" around the down tube and marked the tape at each end with the height the bottom of the name would align too. Then I followed the directions to wet the frame, apply the label on the wet surface, align to my marks, work the bubbles out from under the decal. (found out afterwards this maker only has one down tube label - that positioned almost on top of the tube - something to fix one day).
These decals are available? I didn't expect that. You did a great job. The finishing touch for sure!

Back