When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spray can "chrome"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would have to sell some bikes just afford this and then I wouldn’t have the bikes that needed the chrome.

This place looks promising but I have never used them. They look like they will do small volume vacuum metalizing. Maybe get a quote?
1615352995646.jpeg

I have given up on rattle can chrome. I've been trying to find a place that can rechrome some parts. So far no luck. Anyone know of one? I know they are out there just not where. Used to be one in New Orleans but apparently not anymore.
From Narl-lins U in luck cause I have your 'Chrome 'problems solved and bonus points on the finish line .

Just go find the scummiest boat docks or Anchoring spot near U. Search out the closest divebar and put the word out that U looking for a US citizen pirate sail caption with like, a 26" Macgregor. sailboat. U want round trip to a busy boarder town. No worries B/C a a caption like that prob knows exactly where the town is.

Seeing as dar be plenty folks here want chromed parts here, U gather up enough piles of parts to fill up the sleeping compartment and the storage areas. U can get a bunch of stuff in em.

So, using a random number, say chromed fenders cost, 30 bbucks a pop, to pay for your trip and come out ahead, U gootta charge triple U cost per piece, right. I mean, U can't even come close to that here, good'ol USA, not a chance so,, triple U cost is cheap, cheap, cheap..

Alternatively, U can come down to Florida, and buy my 26' Macgregor with a trailer and 5HP motor,. And these have an drop keel so, u can sneak up channels and creeks too, only 2 grand! Wh0ppy! which means: cut out middle man; 'Captain Pirate' and risk he may bring No docking and storages chargers Ka Ching! Open U own pirate business at a start-up investment for, surly, less than $5K, all in. U can pawn off hundreds, thousands of re-chrome things and make a new friend, at border town chrome shop too. Albeit, U might be able to save more and get the boat off Craig's list locally, fer da same money :hushed: Sussh. :grimacing:

Yo-ho, Yo-ho! A bottle of Rum and off yer go! Matey :D

Getty-up! :cool:o_O

Last edited:
From Narl-lins U in luck cause I have your 'Chrome 'problems solved and bonus points on the finish line .

Just go find the scummiest boat docks or Anchoring spot near U. Search out the closest divebar and put the word out that U looking for a US citizen pirate sail caption with like, a 26" Macgregor. sailboat. U want round trip to a busy boarder town. No worries B/C a a caption like that prob knows exactly where the town is.

Seeing as dar be plenty folks here want chromed parts here, U gather up enough piles of parts to fill up the sleeping compartment and the storage areas. U can get a bunch of stuff in em.

So, using a random number, say chromed fenders cost, 30 bbucks a pop, to pay for your trip and come out ahead, U gootta charge triple U cost per piece, right. I mean, U can't even come close to that here, good'ol USA, not a chance so,, triple U cost is cheap, cheap, cheap..

Alternatively, U can come down to Florida, and buy my 26' Macgregor with a trailer and 5HP motor,. And these have an drop keel so, u can sneak up channels and creeks too, only 2 grand! Wh0ppy! which means: cut out middle man; 'Captain Pirate' and risk he may bring No docking and storages chargers Ka Ching! Open U own pirate business at a start-up investment for, surly, less than $5K, all in. U can pawn off hundreds, thousands of re-chrome things and make a new friend, at border town chrome shop too. Albeit, U might be able to save more and get the boat off Craig's list locally, fer da same money :hushed: Sussh. :grimacing:

Yo-ho, Yo-ho! A bottle of Rum and off yer go! Matey :D

Getty-up! :cool:o_O
If you're driving I'll go 50/50 with you and we can both get rich

That's what I heard too. A gloss black base then chrome on top of that.
I’m a model builder and I get very realistic metallic finishes using a gloss black base followed by Alclad Chrome lacquer then sealed with AK Gauzy Shine Enhancer to protect it. Here is a picture of my 1/48 scale F84 shot in the above method using an airbrush. Not a replacement for real chrome but works in a pinch on small parts.

Back