When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spray Polish, like the old Schwinn polish

-

Schwinn Sales West

I live for the CABE
One of the most used tools in every Schwinn dealership in the early days was a can of Schwinn Spray Polish. It was used for everything, cleaning, polishing, dirt and grease removal. It worked great, and did not damage painted or plastic parts. I think the old Schwinn part number was #72200, if my old mind is still working.

Today, in the motorcycle industry Honda sells a spray polish that is widely used in all dealership service departments. It's just like the old Schwinn polish. It cleans, polishes, does not leave a greasy dirt or dust atracting coating. It's used safely on clear plastic windshields and to remove dried insects from motorcycle face shields. This stuff works, and one can goes a long way because it does not take a lot of spray.

They sell different size spray cans, just buy one large spray can for your shop. They are widely sold at most motorcycle dealerships. Just ask for Honda Brand spray polish, they will know what your asking for. Spray it on, wipe off with a clean rag, done.

John

One of the most used tools in every Schwinn dealership in the early days was a can of Schwinn Spray Polish. It was used for everything, cleaning, polishing, dirt and grease removal. It worked great, and did not damage painted or plastic parts. I think the old Schwinn part number was #72200, if my old mind is still working.

Today, in the motorcycle industry Honda sells a spray polish that is widely used in all dealership service departments. It's just like the old Schwinn polish. It cleans, polishes, does not leave a greasy dirt or dust atracting coating. It's used safely on clear plastic windshields and to remove dried insects from motorcycle face shields. This stuff works, and one can goes a long way because it does not take a lot of spray.

They sell different size spray cans, just buy one large spray can for your shop. They are widely sold at most motorcycle dealerships. Just ask for Honda Brand spray polish, they will know what your asking for. Spray it on, wipe off with a clean rag, done.

John
I still have a couple of cans of the Schwinn polish. Good to know that when I run out I have some alternatives, it's great stuff.

Schwinn Bike Polish.jpg

Back