When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sprichst du Deutsch? Translation Services needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rusty McNickel

I live for the CABE
I am in need of translation services for a German Victoria bicycle mounted engine manual.

I do not need cover to cover but just the basics of starting, operating and running instructions.

This is a 2 cycle and I have no experience with bicycle mounted engines and I don't want to F it up! There are controls on this that I am not otherwise familiar with and need to be replaced or repaired.

I suspect an overhaul or at least inspection is in order and I do have that lit and some experience but this is a start.

Willing to pay or barder.

Donkey!

Google translate.
"Handbuch vom Deutschen ins Englische übersetzen" took me a few seconds.
You may be able to just photograph page and enter it into text block.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

I am in need of translation services for a German Victoria bicycle mounted engine manual.

I do not need cover to cover but just the basics of starting, operating and running instructions.

This is a 2 cycle and I have no experience with bicycle mounted engines and I don't want to F it up! There are controls on this that I am not otherwise familiar with and need to be replaced or repaired.

I suspect an overhaul or at least inspection is in order and I do have that lit and some experience but this is a start.

Willing to pay or barder.

Donkey!
I would be happy to translate for your project. Please pvt message me.
Thanks, pete

This is the one ?

typen-cd-fuer-victoria-vicky-i-fm-38-fm-38-l.jpg

Back