When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sprichst du Deutsch? Translation Services

-

Rusty McNickel

I live for the CABE
I am in need of translation services for a German Victoria bicycle mounted engine manual.

I do not need cover to cover but just the basics of starting, operating and running instructions.

This is a 2 cycle and I have no experience with bicycle mounted engines and I don't want to F it up! There are controls on this that I am not otherwise familiar with and need to be replaced or repaired.

I suspect an overhaul or at least inspection is in order and I do have that lit and some experience but this is a start.

Willing to pay or barder.

Donky!

How do you think I know I'm 18 wpm? I took classes. That was in high school mind you. Don't think I'm much faster now.

I'm seeking help to get me through this project, not abandon it.

Thought the cabe was a good idea. Maybe a local high school student will want to make some cash.

If you download the google translate app, there’s a feature to use your camera to translate it directly from the page, no typing involved

If you get back to me I will give you a email of the guy that has my old Pixie cycle motor made in Canada which is a copy of the German Victoria. he has the manuals for it. Please just PM me.
Dave

Last edited:
Back