When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring 2022 Memory Lane: What's Coming?!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mercury is sold!

Beautiful Bike! Can you tell me more about the saddlebags? Old, New, and if New availability? Thanks

Dennis

Hello the bags must be original and old cause the newspapers that are stuffed in them is from 50s .Thanks for asking .

Hello the bags must be original and old cause the newspapers that are stuffed in them is from 50s .Thanks for asking .
wow. that says it all!! Reminds me of 1976 in a house I bought built in 1916 where in I found rolled up newspapers between the stone block foundation in the basement and the floor joists for insulation. Completely preserved on the inside layers. There were sports articles of Babe Ruth pitching in the world series.... a position many have forgotten or did not know he played before he became the "Sultan of Swath"..... The Sunday Comics were the best though. "Katzenjammer kids" 😀

Back