When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPRING CLEANING SALE!!! A whole lot of everything

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Emailed a few days ago, no response?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TammyN
Everything gets really jumbled up in my email.
That is why I asked everyone Not to email and only send PM, this way I can keep better track of when and who sent messages.
At this point I have messages on the post, Emails in my inbox and junk, and pm's to try to weed through. and try to figure out who I have and have not gotten back to.
I know there are people I probably have not gotten back to. And I do apologize. Just let me know through a PM and I will get back to you.
Another problem with email is I only get names, and I don't know everyones name, I know most people on here by there Cabe name.
So I don't really know who i'm making a promise to sell to.
And yes Wednesday I had to have a molar tooth cut out and that night I started running a fever of 102 and went back to the dentist yesterday And he had to put me on some antibiotics.

Please, If you emailed me or PMed me and I have not gotten back to you please let me know.
I will be on here all day today and getting everything boxed up and shipped out this morning.
Thanks everyone.

Sorry, I thought you wanted emails since your email was provided in the post I responded to. I understand that it was difficult to sell this many items at once. No worries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also sent an email about #32 TOC light. I guess I don't know what pm is. Anyway if the light has the front lens I'll take it. Thanks, I hope you're feeling better.

Yes the light does have the glass lens.
If you send me some shipping info I can let you know on shipping.
Thanks, JKent

I had it stated in on the top of the add that I only wanted people to reply by Private Message. PM
Never the less
Signature has been removed.
Thanks, JKent

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back