When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPRING CLEANING SALE!!! A whole lot of everything

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Emailed a few days ago, no response?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TammyN
Everything gets really jumbled up in my email.
That is why I asked everyone Not to email and only send PM, this way I can keep better track of when and who sent messages.
At this point I have messages on the post, Emails in my inbox and junk, and pm's to try to weed through. and try to figure out who I have and have not gotten back to.
I know there are people I probably have not gotten back to. And I do apologize. Just let me know through a PM and I will get back to you.
Another problem with email is I only get names, and I don't know everyones name, I know most people on here by there Cabe name.
So I don't really know who i'm making a promise to sell to.
And yes Wednesday I had to have a molar tooth cut out and that night I started running a fever of 102 and went back to the dentist yesterday And he had to put me on some antibiotics.

Please, If you emailed me or PMed me and I have not gotten back to you please let me know.
I will be on here all day today and getting everything boxed up and shipped out this morning.
Thanks everyone.

Sorry, I thought you wanted emails since your email was provided in the post I responded to. I understand that it was difficult to sell this many items at once. No worries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also sent an email about #32 TOC light. I guess I don't know what pm is. Anyway if the light has the front lens I'll take it. Thanks, I hope you're feeling better.

Yes the light does have the glass lens.
If you send me some shipping info I can let you know on shipping.
Thanks, JKent

I had it stated in on the top of the add that I only wanted people to reply by Private Message. PM
Never the less
Signature has been removed.
Thanks, JKent

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back