When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Memory Lane 2023 Swap in Bowling Green OH

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i see for the second year in a row this swap is weds,thurs,fri. it was always better for me when i went to my first one in bowling green in 2021 when it was thurs fri sat, took the fri off from work so i could be there on the second day. keep in mind i am over 4hrs away one way. it's a great swap but the days don't work for me.
Saturday as of the last 10-15 years or so have been a lame duck day. Most vendors pack up Friday to head up to Michigan for Sundays meet.

The shows have changed a lot over the years. All are very weather dependent and if you are traveling a long distance you tough it out. I used to only go to the old (~15 years ago) ML show on Friday & AA on Sunday. Boy did I ever miss out on stuff I’ve heard.
Now I’ll be in Bowling Green on Tuesday night for an early start Wednesday morning. As far as convenience work wise, I Own a small bicycle shop so if the weather is good ( as I hope it will be) my store will be busy and with me being absent I’ll Lose money, but that’s ok . Hell I may close that week !
This week long event is a great time & I enjoy it more every year just seeing my buddies. I really enjoy a good score but it’s not really about that anymore .

i see for the second year in a row this swap is weds,thurs,fri. it was always better for me when i went to my first one in bowling green in 2021 when it was thurs fri sat, took the fri off from work so i could be there on the second day. keep in mind i am over 4hrs away one way. it's a great swap but the days don't work for me.

Sounds good maybe we put a sign up where we will take the pic. Every year we’ve done this I always had someone tell me they either didn’t know when or where it was happening. Set a reminder on your phones!

DSC_0180 - Copy (3) (1).JPG

DSC_0147 - Copy.jpg

Back