When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Memory Lane 2023 Swap in Bowling Green OH

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i see for the second year in a row this swap is weds,thurs,fri. it was always better for me when i went to my first one in bowling green in 2021 when it was thurs fri sat, took the fri off from work so i could be there on the second day. keep in mind i am over 4hrs away one way. it's a great swap but the days don't work for me.

It is over a 21 hour drive for me. I much rather the Wed, Thurs, Friday dates. People used to start arriving on Tuesday at the old location.

Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 11.11.32 PM.png

i am not a vendor, i am a collector so 4hrs up and 4hrs back in the same day is alot, i have limited vacation time, so being there on the second day for me is better than being there on the last day. even on the second day i see vendors packing up and leaving early. the second swap of bowling green last yr later in the yr was thurs,fri,sat but the first one is wed,thurs,fri why the difference. i also heard last year from a vendor on the second swap that year, that they did little to promote this event and had fewer vendors, also heard that vendors did better at the michigan swap and decided not to come. i hope this yr is better for collectors and vendors but for scheduling reason i won't be able to come.

i am not a vendor, i am a collector so 4hrs up and 4hrs back in the same day is alot, i have limited vacation time, so being there on the second day for me is better than being there on the last day. even on the second day i see vendors packing up and leaving early. the second swap of bowling green last yr later in the yr was thurs,fri,sat but the first one is wed,thurs,fri why the difference. i also heard last year from a vendor on the second swap that year, that they did little to promote this event and had fewer vendors, also heard that vendors did better at the michigan swap and decided not to come. i hope this yr is better for collectors and vendors but for scheduling reason i won't be able to come.
It's scheduled like that because the Monroe show opens it's doors at 9am on Saturday. There wouldn't be anyone at Memory Lanes on Saturday anyway.

Back