When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Memory Lane 2023 Swap in Bowling Green OH

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
4 hour drive for me. I roll out early wednesday morn and get there about 10.Do a quick search for bikes and frames and then search for parts. I'll spend weds. night local and be back thursday morning early and do the same thing. Always had good luck and met some great people.

Updated Info....

amms.jpg

i am not a vendor, i am a collector so 4hrs up and 4hrs back in the same day is alot, i have limited vacation time, so being there on the second day for me is better than being there on the last day. even on the second day i see vendors packing up and leaving early. the second swap of bowling green last yr later in the yr was thurs,fri,sat but the first one is wed,thurs,fri why the difference. i also heard last year from a vendor on the second swap that year, that they did little to promote this event and had fewer vendors, also heard that vendors did better at the michigan swap and decided not to come. i hope this yr is better for collectors and vendors but for scheduling reason i won't be able to come.
A lot of bicycle collectors and vendors take vacation that week . Memory Lane Wednesday thru Friday
Vendors pack up and leave Saturday morning for Monroe and get it at 10:00 am . Set up and are ready for the show Sunday .

Attention! Bike Help Near Akron, IN to Southern, California, Or Shipping Help!
@fordmike65 is in need of transportation assistance with a bicycle; he seems to have forgotten to bump his post for awhile but with the swaps coming up it is a good time.

Here is Mike's original inquiry from last September, 2022: "I have an early Safety that I purchased earlier this year that I need to somehow get home. The seller does not want to ship since the bike pretty rusted, most likely seized. I would prefer to get it out here whole, but I have a Cabe friend who is willing to soak it & break it down if I can get it to ML. The bike is in Akron,IN, but the seller is willing to meet up if someone it passing through close by on their way to ML. If you can help, please PM me. I will compensate you for your time & trouble. Thanks!" Please contact @fordmike65

Pic of the bike:

1663725038338.png

Back