When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Swap Meet @ Trail Head Cyclery; San Jose, Ca 03/25/18

-

IngoMike

I live for the CABE
I missed the Fall Swap last year, and I know a few others did as well, so let's not miss this Spring Sale.......
https://trailheadcyclery.com/event/spring-swap-meet/
Trail_Head_Cyclery_Swap_Meet_1.jpg

Trail Head Cyclery is hosting possibly it’s last Spring Swap Meet on Sunday, March 25th 2018 Rain or Shine! As many of you know, the Cambrian Park Plaza is going to be leveled soon for a new mixed use “Urban Village”. When will that happen? We’ve been told 2019! So we are moving our shop and will be looking for a new location to host our Swap Meets. Right now it looks like we are moving the shop to Cupertino!

This is a HUGE swap meet folks, with over 80 sellers and hundreds of buyers. Why? Because it’s easy. Sellers drive in, set up next to their vehicle for $20 and start selling. Buyers have loads of parking and it’s FREE. It’s easy to find too. Our shop is on the corner of Union and Camden Avenues and the parking lot out front has prime visibility. DRIVE BY TRAFFIC BABY!

Sellers: Set up time is 6 to 7:30 am. Please get here before 7:30 so we can fit you in. I highly doubt you will find selling space after 7:30. Spaces cost $20 per normal vehicle length. (So a trailer will add another $20, or a big long truck).

Buyers: FREE to cruise, shop, carry items you want to sell, whatever!

Store Sale: Don’t miss out on our in-store sale either. Storewide sale in Trail Head Cyclery with massive blow-outs on NEW gear.

When: Sunday, March 25, 2018; 6:00am - 1:00pm

All things bike related are welcome.

Last edited:
I hope so......If I decide to sell, I would say yes there will be vintage/TOC parts/bikes in my booth or maybe yours, but otherwise I have never been to this Swap so I don't really know. It looks like it will be a good time regardless, I have not been to a large bike swap before, so I am looking forward to it. I will call the shop tomorrow and try and get some info.

Last edited:
YES! plenty of vintage stuff. probably equal numbers of vintage, BMX, road and mountain bike stuff. I've only been once, and one time before that I drove by when I was out there doing something else and all I really saw from the road driving by was later road and mountain bike stuff and I did not stop.... DOH!:). ...

I hope so......If I decide to sell, I would say yes there will be vintage/TOC parts/bikes in my booth or maybe yours, but otherwise I have never been to this Swap so I don't really know. It looks like it will be a good time regardless, I have not been to a large bike swap before, so I am looking forward to it. I will call the shop tomorrow and try and get some info.
20180210_071548.jpg

I we be there this year.
I just picked up my second ingo its in nice shape tire are great need to replace grips and look at the brake. Fun stuff.
20180210_071548.jpg

Back