When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Swap Meet @ Trail Head Cyclery; San Jose, Ca 03/25/18

-
@Cinderella and I will be there this year to finally check it out. May take my ‘95 Black Phantom to sell to a tech-moneyed fan for a pantload:D (Maybe if I promote it as wall art it’ll hit a record price)

I have three bikes on the two bike rack and two more in the car from 1898 - 1965, plus 10 boxes of parts and misc., also two Bike Shop gear displays, a Delta Light Display with 9 lights, a box of pedals, many nice wrenches and smalls, '87 Schmitt Stix skateboard(what?), a box of 33 different chainrings, Tom Thumb Bicycle Radio, etc. I have a red canopy, green astroturf, and a couple of transistor radios playing.......

Hope you guys take photos. I was supposed to go but got called in to work.

great meet! had one little sprinkle-didn't phase us at all. more venders than pictured above photo by trailhead-tons of bike stuff. very generous space size/cheap swap fee-hope they keep it going at new location. meet was eye-opener for me(vintage ballooner nut)-bmx-stingray-early mountain and road bikes were rockin' the selling action! re-connected with old bike friends-great time. thanks trailhead cyclery-keep it going for next year!!!!!

great meet! had one little sprinkle-didn't phase us at all. more venders than pictured above photo by trailhead-tons of bike stuff. very generous space size/cheap swap fee-hope they keep it going at new location. meet was eye-opener for me(vintage ballooner nut)-bmx-stingray-early mountain and road bikes were rockin' the selling action! re-connected with old bike friends-great time. thanks trailhead cyclery-keep it going for next year!!!!!

Yes definitely a great time

Back