When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Springer Fork Issues

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phrank Vee

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello. Does anyone have a springer yolk, and or spring for a Huffman springer fork, or something that can keep my 26” boys Huffman looking vintage. My blaster messed up, and i don't want to powder coat the entire fork, spring, yolk

Im in a major jam and appreciate any suggestions, advice on how to bring back steel?

Are prewar springs and yolks parts interchangeable with other pre/post war brands?
Thanks

E855BAE7-7BC1-48FB-B530-13154884B2F9.png

Sometimes I like to follow sand blasting with Rust-Oleum primer and paint; perhaps different colors for various pieces?

I have seen some good results with metal polishing. Will have a dull aged luster. I had some rims blasted and polished. They looked great on an original bike. I think you have to clear coat or the parts will start to tarnish pretty fast.

I have seen some good results with metal polishing. Will have a dull aged luster. I had some rims blasted and polished. They looked great on an original bike. I think you have to clear coat or the parts will start to tarnish pretty fast.
Thanks man

I might have the parts...pre or post war or are they different? I believe my fork is prewar...

Hello. Does anyone have a springer yolk, and or spring for a Huffman springer fork, or something that can keep my 26” boys Huffman looking vintage. My blaster messed up, and i don't want to powder coat the entire fork, spring, yolk

Im in a major jam and appreciate any suggestions, advice on how to bring back steel?

Are prewar springs and yolks parts interchangeable with other pre/post war brands?
Thanks

View attachment 1456979
Thanks Everyone. Found my parts!

Back