When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Square crossbrace handlebar info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Believe nothing, question everything....frame w/no dropout ears is a "colson". Bars you cannot remove from the stem? Hmmmm….

Blew the photo up, looks like the stem loop was cut for the bars to be used, and the angle iron is now the clamp for the bars. Cool old bars!
REC

I have a set of bars I picked up at the local Long Beach Vets Stadium swapmeet many moons ago with the same square stock curved cross brace on them NOS .. I was told they were BSA motorcycle bars .. by more than one .. I have them on my ladies Gary Littlejohn 26 BMX cruiser now ... If you don't care for them .. I wouldn't mind having another set ... Yes the cross brace worked awesome for the Mr. Spanky the dogs Brooks basket too ... Ridden not Hidden .. Frank

89544C25-807B-4899-AFDC-7EC5BFD1F190.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a set of bars I picked up at the local Long Beach Vets Stadium swapmeet many moons ago with the same square stock curved cross brace on them NOS .. I was told they were BSA motorcycle bars .. by more than one .. I have them on my ladies Gary Littlejohn 26 BMX cruiser now ... If you don't care for them .. I wouldn't mind having another set ... Yes the cross brace worked awesome for the Mr. Spanky the dogs Brooks basket too ... Ridden not Hidden .. Frank

View attachment 885618
Mine are 7/8 dia. 30 wide... yours look alittle different...might be angle of your picture also no markings or knurl under stem.

Last edited:
Back