When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

St. Christopher Head Tube Medal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I wore a St. Christopher medal under my uniform while playing baseball for years that was given to me by my Sicilian aunt. I don't think it raised my batting average though. I still buy the St. Christopher badges and medals whenever I see them.

I love St Christopher badges. Have them on most of our bikes, vehicles, motorcycles, and even have one in our old boat. This one was gifted to me from a friend and CABER, @Jose 711. Thanks Jose. Looks the same as yours @Tim the Skid.

St Christopher bicycle badge.jpg

I love St Christopher badges. Have them on most of our bikes, vehicles, motorcycles, and even have one in our old boat. This one was gifted to me from a friend and CABER, @Jose 711. Thanks Jose. Looks the same as yours @Tim the Skid.

View attachment 1780391
Who's the artist Eddie? Love the picture...motorbike with clay tires, pedals and correct tank decal. Somebody is being influenced by you !

Great badge Eddie! Here's some variations. Some have "Our Lady of the Highway" (remember those little plastic statues on the dashboard)? and some are St Christopher only.
side by side
View attachment 1780406

Rudy picked this one at Turlock
View attachment 1780408
Tim, I don't have one of those, but I've seen them. And yes I saw that too in @RUDY CONTRATTI stash of Turlock goods. I love these badges.

I was bidding on one like what Rudy has on eBay. Didn't get it though. You know how it is when you lose out just by a few bucks. A few days later, we drove up to visit Tyler @mr.cycleplane. I saw a St Christopher badge on one of his bikes. "I just got that recently on eBay." he said. "Was it recent, like just a few days ago?" I said. "Yup," Tyler said. I think I lost the bid but just $2. Tyler laughed. Oh well.

Last edited:
Tim, I don't have one of those, but I've seen them. And yes I saw that too in @RUDY CONTRATTI stash of Turlock goods. I love these badges.

I was bidding on one like what Rudy has on eBay. Didn't get it though. You know how it is when you lose out just by a few bucks. A few days days later, we drove up to visit Tyler @mr.cycleplane. I saw a St Christopher badge on one of his bikes. "I just got that recently on eBay." he said. "Was it recent, like just a few days ago?" I said. "Yup," Tyler said. I think I lost the bid but just $2. Tyler laughed. Oh well.
its true...the very same one! common occurrence on ebay amongst friends!

😁Hey Frank @Frank and Pam Skid Kings, you noticed. I love that picture. My granddaughter drew Luka, our '37 Schwinn Motorbike. She was 6 years old at the time. It's dated 9-21.

View attachment 1780437
i was just admiring that drawing myself! the schwinn motorbike as seen thru the eyes of a child! wonderful! i love the attention to detail-the silverray light-the mesinger b1 saddle-reflector on the fender and my favorite detail...the decal on the tank showing the a.s. wheel and the long wing-to include the word 'motorbike' (although it may be mis-spelled-hard to tell!). what a treasure!

Back