When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to let go

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Starting to let go of my antique bicycle collection I've been collecting these bicycles for 10 years... I'm going To start letting some of them go to new caretakers of the hobby I'll be posting one bike at a time in the for sale section after that one sells I will post another one... I have about 30 to 40 original prewar and post war tank bikes that I am going to be letting go in the next few months all the bikes I have are the way that I bought themI have not done anything to these bikes but just store them indoors PM me in the for sale section I'm going to be putting on an original Western Flyer X 53 red and chrome thank you

Both up in the air right now on which direction I'm going but some stuff is got to find a new home might be moving In about a year so I have to do something with all the stuff
I moved a couple of years ago--about 70 bikes, seven cars, four motorcycles and a 50+ years accumulation of other 'stuff'. My next move will be six guys carrying me in a box! V/r Shawn

I moved a couple of years ago--about 70 bikes, seven cars, four motorcycles and a 50+ years accumulation of other 'stuff'. My next move will be six guys carrying me in a box! V/r Shawn
Yeah you don't realize how much stuff you have I got a pretty big house and have like four cars and 70 bikes paintings and you name it so I got to get rid of some of the stuff it's not easy moving a lot of stuff that's for sure

If you sell too many, you’ll have to change your user name! Hahahaha
First bike is very nice. Looking forward to the rest. Wish you could ship though. 3rd party shipping can be a pain.
Anyway, good luck with your selling and moving sir.

Back