When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to question my logic

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
I like to go places and I like to buy bicycles so I often buy just to go and maybe pay for gas etc. A couple weeks ago I drove to North Carolina through West Virginia, Virginia etc. it was very scenic and I enjoyed the drive got a no nose Shelby and a nice Schwinn dx. Well this time I made the mistake of leaving at night driving through iowa, boring. I was going to go to Nebraska so I decided if I am going I might as well make it worth my while, so I bought good stuff but I also bought lots of cheap stuff. Like a Schwinn breeze girls bike for a couple dollars. I was taking a trailer so I thought I might as well fill it up and I did. I probably spent a fourth of my total on 80% of the load. Unloading the trailer makes me question my logic, hopefully there is good profit in the junk. Drive back during the day was nice and went to a nice museum. I don’t think I’ve seen pipe on a frame like the toc before assume it is some “bush fix” at least it has decent pedals.

At least I have learned one lesson and that is to sell the lesser stuff first. There is always a feel to recoup your money as soon as possible so you sell the high dollar first and end up with the low end. While I don’t intend on keeping any I have been disciplined in my other large collection purchases and have a stash of some pretty good stuff that has been paid for by my lesser good stuff.

I’d question your logic too 😜

I really don’t see anything (at least what’s visible) from the pictures that is worth the price of gas or the effort.

You have to ask yourself, can I recoup my money?

Back