When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to worry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My Fault?, I started the thread to ask if anybody knew him and if he was ok or did I get ripped off after not having heard from him in weeks, a response then would have stopped everything, the fault is his!, you wouldn't start questioning a transaction like this?

IMO, it is your fault for using PayPal F&F for the purchasing of goods. Nothing gets the attention of a seller quicker than a claim filed with PayPal for not receiving the goods you purchased, especially when they put a hold on the $$$ when the seller does not respond!

Personally, I feel people put too much blind faith in sellers to do the right thing when it comes to issues like this. Posts like this would never have to be started if you would have used PayPal invoicing for the goods you purchased!

IMO, it is your fault for using PayPal F&F for the purchasing of goods. Nothing gets the attention of a seller quicker than a claim filed with PayPal for not receiving the goods you purchased, especially when they put a hold on the $$$ when the seller does not respond!

Personally, I feel people put too much blind faith in sellers to do the right thing when it comes to issues like this. Posts like this would never have to be started if you would have used PayPal invoicing for the goods you purchased!

I receive mainly PayPal F/F, My people always receive there goodies! Don't have a problem receiving PayPal the normal way either!! As long as buyer pays the PayPal fees!!!!!!

The internet has made people very complacent when it comes to Buying. In this day and age the good old Thought Still applies, " You choose the person you feel good about dealing with, just as much as you choose the product" !

Last edited:

His fault? That’s ridiculous lol, the sellers insolvency and apparent inability to muster up the funds to ship the item (after he received payment) hahahahaha

Really? I need to live in your alternate universe where we get to make our own rules about morals and honesty. Looks like another move out of the CABE "old boys club" where you blame the victim and ignore the truth.
go back and read my post again. stand on a chair this time so my sarcasm does not go over your head. 🙂

Last edited:
Yea thanks guy
Some of what was said wasn't true
I'm struggling to fudgeing survive and bikes are what I have that sell
if I can't pay my phone bill I'm not on my phone because it's shut for two weeks till I get my meager check
The Las Vegas thing is sus
Never been there
People have issues that complicate poop if you don't understand that your entitlement is showing
I have never stiffed anyone and never will but you ruin a venue for me to make money honestly thats gonna be on you which it seems you already have
Really Dude ? Your life being in shambles is YO problem .

I believe that it might be somewhat wrong to fault someone for not paying a fee for an insurance service; (that’s consistent with what they tell us for jury duty, judge’s instructions to the jury).
Insurance, a service that creates profits from the losses of others; (how moral is that).

Last edited:
Back