When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to worry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
...im sure I will be dog-piled on this but......
I fully understand the tone of why this thread is posted, I fully understand the tone of the response....but this is the kind of stuff that has made this site get really toxic. This is between two adults that just happened to have become public, the resolution has happened (even late, it still happened), the fault has been determined to some degree......why not leave it at that? Why push this so far that good members are all arguing with each other and creating rifts that will undoubtedly damage the entire reason we're even on this site?
Just sayin.....there is a reason i dont post here like I used to.

I fully understand the tone of why this thread is posted, I fully understand the tone of the response....but this is the kind of stuff that has made this site get really toxic. This is between two adults that just happened to have become public, the resolution has happened (even late, it still happened), the fault has been determined to some degree......why not leave it at that? Why push this so far that good members are all arguing with each other and creating rifts that will undoubtedly damage the entire reason we're even on this site?
What?

Here's why Chris. Whether it's on a forum or in person, people who are not like minded IE: confirmation bias, becomes difficult to reason with. Usually starts with a disagreement followed by an accusation followed by name calling. Turn TV on, it's non stop.

Not sure any type of payment was going to change how this went down.

Yes it would. Buying goods with F&F is about the stupidest thing you can do! You have ZERO recourse if the deal goes south such as the one in question in this post. If it was done with an invoice through PayPal for goods, you have 100% coverage if the seller flakes out on you as he did in this case! You file a claim with PayPal, and if the buyer does not resolve the issue, you get a "FULL REFUND" from PayPal.

Yes it would. Buying goods with F&F is about the stupidest thing you can do! You have ZERO recourse if the deal goes south such as the one in question in this post. If it was done with an invoice through PayPal for goods, you have 100% coverage if the seller flakes out on you as he did in this case! You file a claim with PayPal, and if the buyer does not resolve the issue, you get a "FULL REFUND" from PayPal.
Trust me there are much more stupid things you can do besides this. I’ve sent, and accepted, many thousands of dollars via this method. As long as you know who you are dealing with it’s not a problem.

Trust me there are much more stupid things you can do besides this. I’ve sent, and accepted, many thousands of dollars via this method. As long as you know who you are dealing with it’s not a problem.

And by doing so, you are in violation of PayPal's user agreement..........!

Back