When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to worry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/prewar-24-elgin-boys-frame.206214/, Ad was never marked sold, ( I know alot of members here don't know to do that or don't care ) originally posted in march and I contacted him with questions and he gave me a price with shipping, forgot about it till he bumped it a month ago and immediately said I'll take and PP him FF that I thought was ok sense he has been on here sense 2007, lately he only seems to sigh on Mondays?

As far as being worried sooner, a week after I bought it I was going out of town ( SF ride ), I bought 2 whole bikes at the same time ( or after ) and they came 3 day before I left from the other side of the country, this frame is alot closer ( he has 2 locations, Sac Valley & Las Veges? ), didn't want to take a chance it being delivered when I was gone so didn't start messaging him for another week but have done so everyday sense!

I never buy anything online unless I am willing to accept the fact that I will never receive the item.
If you think you will receive the item then you are setting yourself up for a big disappointment.
I know their is always a chance but have never had any problems, especially here on the cabe ( packing is another story ), If something doesn't look right I buy as a purchase on PP and some times I pay the fee if the seller doesn't want to ( then you have some recourse ) but as said I was in the middle of buying 2 other complete bikes, I paid the fee on one just because there was a few people involved between the owner, seller, and someone else droping off at a bike shop to pack, bikeflights label & UPS picking up and even with 6 parties involved I had the bike within a week, and before I went out of town, so what happened here?

Back