When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to worry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yea thanks guy
Some of what was said wasn't true
I'm struggling to fudgeing survive and bikes are what I have that sell
if I can't pay my phone bill I'm not on my phone because it's shut for two weeks till I get my meager check
The Las Vegas thing is sus
Never been there
People have issues that complicate poop if you don't understand that your entitlement is showing
I have never stiffed anyone and never will but you ruin a venue for me to make money honestly thats gonna be on you which it seems you already have

The onus is on you, you entered into a contract and excepted the buyers money including the shipping cost, it is expected or implied the seller will ship in a reasonably timely manner or communicate any delays.
As said you logged in but didn’t have the courtesy to PM the buyer 🤔 he probably would have been sympathetic if you were having problems. You said some thing about entitlement?

Last edited:
When do you start to worry if you got ripped off or is there something wrong with the seller?, I bought a frame here and paid shipping and after a week ask for a tracking #, he said it hadn't gone out yet and he would let me know, now a month and nothing, sending him messages everyday now and emailing the address I sent the PayPal to and nothing, he's a long time member here but not on much, If anybody knows @mre straightbar let me know if he's ok?, I know if I get somebody's money I ship ASAP, usually the next day!

So how did you send the $$$ with PayPal? Was it Friends & Family, or with invoicing for Goods & Services?

Thought this was done but!, first everything I said is true, no trash talk, just questioned your communication ( I still got the messages! ), Your profile still says Las Vegas, you set it up so you put it their!, ( click on his name right now or look a bottom of post #2! ) maybe it was a long time ago you don't remember but you can update it!, ( I sent him a screen shot of the LV in the middle of this thing with no responce ) second I honestly thought you would say the frame is at another local ( ad says Sac Valley ) and you can't ship for a while and that would not have been a problem ( as @cyclingday said communication is main thing! ), another odd thing I never mentioned but made me wonder, after given a price with shipping and I paid PP ff ( he was a long time member and wasn't a huge amount ) he messaged me he would let me know what shipping is going to be?, so when finally done I let it go, weird experience, didn't trash talk or ruin anyone's rep, just the facts. don't know many here that wouldn't question things after a month with minimal/odd communication & 2 locations but as said, it's over and I finally got the frame. a little communication would have went a long way!, oh ya, got so I was emailing ( address that I PP to ) and messaging every day with minimal response that did not explain anything!, like when I ask for a tracking # ( again & again ) I finally got a responce saying " I have never been to Las Vegas " , that's all it said?

Last edited:
My Fault?, I started the thread to ask if anybody knew him and if he was ok or did I get ripped off after not having heard from him in weeks, a response then would have stopped everything, the fault is his!, you wouldn't start questioning a transaction like this?

Last edited:
Back