When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stearns Head badge Decal

-
On an Alps printer you can print metallics and colors together. The printer just makes different passes to apply the color. V/r Shawn

Reactions: Gus
both my Stearns have a (2) headbadge decals
one on the headtube and the same decal also applied to the tip of the rear wood fender
anyone else have 2 decals per bikes?

Picture of my Stearns bike. Anyone have idea on the model and year? Has original hubs and wheels Front wheel needs a spoke and should true no problem. very nice wear free pedals and Kelly bars . Hollenbeck saddle Syracuse NY
P7124291.jpg

P7124292.jpg

P7124297.jpg

I could make an incredibly clean decal having the perfectly straight pictures required. this decals are in the best condition I have seen. Does nayone know who owns this bike?

I just now noticed the small little knob sticking out from the green line opposite the letter "E" in E.C. Stearns is an acorn. There is another one on the opposite side of the decal. All kinds of details.

Back