When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stearns

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Many of the bicycle manufacturers built Pace Followers. I have yet to see a Stearns mentioned anywhere and this is the first one for me that resembles one. I just don't have enough information with catalogues or write-ups with Stearns where one was ever mentioned. Either way it's a beautiful machine! ( Some had the forward facing fork and some had straight forks )

Some of the other manufacturers that built the Pace Follower are: Hudson, Reading, Yale, Snell, National, Pierce, Iver Johnson, Columbia, the Orient 1:30 which Major Taylor rode and I even have a picture of Walthour on what I'm sure is a Dayton Pace Follower. Walthour rode many Pace bikes and it's hard to name them all but I know most of them.

Other European manufacturer Pace Follower's are: - Cycles Saving, Brennabor, Corona, Express, Affick, Gladiator and many others. Of course I'm referring to TOC - 1900's era.

That`s a Cool Ride !!! Wonder if "Yellow Fellow" has anything to do with "The Yellow Kid?"
He was a popular Cartoon Character of that era...

That DT decal does not look original, neither does the HB decal. I believe this bikes only bared the Head tube decals The badge with the hammer, the Model decal and the style.

Back