When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

steelcraft chrysler for a good home

-

steelcraft_deploy

On Training Wheels
We have a "well loved" Steelcraft Chrysler pedal car that has been played with by several generations and is now a bit worse for wear. It can still be pedaled, but definitely needs some tlc. We are preparing to move and don't plan to take this car with us.

I'd like to help this car find a good home with someone who would enjoy restoring it. I'm not looking to sell it, rather just to give it away to someone who will breath new life into this car. I think this forum is my best shot for finding a new owner for our pedal car.

Please tell me if this is not the right place for this kind of post.

IMG_20220813_214604955.jpg

IMG_20220813_214625233.jpg

IMG_20220813_214634244.jpg

That car is in decent shape. Not missing the hard stuff to find or replace. They have softened a lot in price but at one time I have seen them at well over 2K restored. If you will ship it to Canada I will gladly pay the shipping and other costs. I have a small collection of peddlers. and will give it a good home ( with friends) Rusty.

I would put it on your local CL for $200, it will sell immediately and us the $200 to tip the movers or some other good deed. My thoughts.

Back