When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Stelber Big Wheel Muscle Bike Steering Wheel In Original Box

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BrandonB

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here is a muscle bike steering wheel made by Stelber in very good condition. It comes with it's original box. Although I can't say the wheel is NOS because it was taken out of the box and at one time was mounted on a bike for appearance sake. I would consider it has "shelf wear". There is no rust or dings and the chrome is in very nice shape.
$200 shipped in the 48 states or make me an offer.

IMG_E5735.JPG

IMG_E5736.JPG

IMG_E5737.JPG

IMG_E5738.JPG

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_5740.JPG

IMG_E5741.JPG

IMG_E5742.JPG

IMG_5743.JPG

Last edited:
The most i could go would be $160.00. Can't go any more than this. I have been out of work for 9 months and fix up old bikes to make a little extra coin. Thanks. Razin.

OK Razin, $160 shipped would be ok. I know what it's like to have been out of work, don't have to worry now, I'm old and retired. Just have to worry about waking up in the morning. Lol!
My paypal is [email protected] and please send as to family and friends. A postal money order would work also if you don't have an account. Let me know.
Brandon
Yes!! i could do the p.o.m.o. Please send me your name and address and i will send out tomorrow. Thanks so much.You just made my week!! Razin. P.S. i'm old too but not yet retired, Just plain old tired!! HA!! HA!!

Back