When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stelber Drag Stripper value?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wayne Adam

I live for the CABE
Can someone tell me what a Stelber "Drag Stripper" is worth?
It was supposedly designed by George Barris. I have a chance to buy one, complete, but with some rust and age.
Thanks for your help, Wayne

muscle-drag-stripper-full.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like an Iverson. Same company must have made both brands. I'm no expert on muscle bikes but $200-250 is where I would want to be on this one. V/r Shawn

I'd give $150 maybe $200 for it. But I'm not a muscle bike guy and I would only buy it to clean it up and flip.

I never heard of a Steelier Drag Stripper. I thought the only Drag Stripper was and Iverson. I had a couple years ago. Looks like it would clean up pretty well. I would agree on others here about $250.00 as it is. Muscle bikes are on the up swing. I have had a renewed fondness for many of them, although I look like a 64 year old slightly overweight balding dork on one.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. Yes, it is an Iverson, some internet searches have it listed as Stelber. Wikipedia states that the George Barris Drag Stripper was manufactured by Stelber but badged as an Iverson.
Wayne

Thanks for the help. Yes, it is an Iverson, some internet searches have it listed as Stelber. Wikipedia states that the George Barris Drag Stripper was manufactured by Stelber but badged as an Iverson.
Wayne
Yes, Stelber launched the Iverson brand in the mid '60s, probably because of all the cheap import bikes they sold under the Stelber badge. They got a lot of their parts from CBC/Ross used on the nicer bikes.

Not going to happen,
The seller now says that he wants $500.00 as is rust and all. Not going to ever happen! Another person watching way too much Pickers!

Back