When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found stem search

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GeorgeK54

Finally riding a big boys bike
looking for a repop chrome razor style stem, very good cond, thanks

Last edited:
looking for this style please, thank you

thumbnail (30).jpg

So not sure what your looking for here, a Schwinn razor stem you ask for or a pre war Colson stem like you pictured?
that is a repop razor style stem I bought on ebay, I have 8 of them on my resto mod custom bikes. the Colson is one example
So not sure what your looking for here, a Schwinn razor stem you ask for or a pre war Colson stem like you picture

The term 'razor' stem is-has-will continue to reference the goose neck or stem built by Schwinn starting in 1936 and has three very distinct edges(pointy) that give it its name. If someone sold you a stem on ebay and called it a razor(trying to enhance their sale)-they are wrong and repeating it as such in your search is wrong. Do a little research and come up with the correct name/maker of the stem you show so that folks can help you better. Surely you can see the kindness shown by fellow CABE-ers here trying to help you out-give them the right information though!

Back