When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Step 1 in BA rehab, but its really bothering me. Cold Turkey.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HEMI426

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
My first step in BA (Bicycle Addiction) rehab happened on Saturday when my wife and I were putting away the 25 bikes I had lined along the fence for sale. I sold 4, I put 14 on my trailer to take to the Canfield OH. swap meet on the 27th and the rest in the pole building when a older gentleman and lady pulled in the driveway, he said he was the new Preacher in the church in the next town over and there were some old bikes in the church basement and I could have them if I wanted to come and get them. I did ask what kind and how old but he didn't know. It was hard to get the words no thanks out of my mouth and said I appreciate the offer. It's been bugging me ever since. I thought if I went and the bikes were junk I would've felt obligated to take them just to help them out and if they were treasure I would've felt guilty and either way donated some cash to the church. I gave him the phone no. of a friend that goes to that church and has a bunch of kids. Should I have gone and looked ? My wife said she was proud of me,, Cold Turkey is tough.

Last edited:
Once years back a local Church advertised an auction. The day of the auction it was raining so it was canceled. Later in the day it stopped raining and I drove by the Church. They had turned it into a yard sale and priced everything. I bought a nice 1959 Schwinn Speedster middleweight for $10.

maybe ????????????
00b0b_aJ15uZ6klOY_600x450.jpg

Handle Bar Hoarder you're killing me, lol. That pic is like setting a drink in front of an AA person. But it really does help though, Thanks. I have a feeling I'm gonna fall off the wagon when I get to the swapmeet anyways.

Last edited:
Back