When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced STERLING '41 Custom Deluxe OG Paint Presale for ML(now $1100)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs
~~ Up for sale here is a '41 Sterling Custom Deluxe survivor with original paint. ............. PRICE is $1250 ( NOW $1100 )
~~ I can have this delivered FREE to Memory Lane by a good friend of mine from here in GA heading to ML
~~ the serial number on this beauty is F78828
~~ bike has nice original graphics and is mostly original specs. Missing fork truss rods. Has vintage Persons supreme pedals. Carlisle L-Darts rideable tires.
~~ wheels run straight with NO rim dents .... rides fine as-is. I do not know if grease in bearings is fresh or vintage.
~~ I do not want to ship this bike ..... sorry ..... bad luck with shipping UPS and FedEx has left me a bitter taste in my mouth
~~ if I don't have success selling this to a member going to ML .... I might reconsider shipping, as a last resort (and only if completely broken-down)
~~ Please ... discuss serious offers thru PM ONLY
~~ general questions ?? ...... reply here so everyone can see the question and have the answer
~~ I acquired this bike fairly recently in a multi-bike/parts trade from a great friend in N.C. ...... I don't have any history to tell about this bike
~~ Enjoy the picture show >>>
Thank you! CCR Dave
STERLING 1.jpg

STERLING 2.jpg

STERLING 3.jpg

STERLING 4.jpg

STERLING 5.jpg

STERLING 6.jpg

STERLING 7.jpg

Last edited:
GOOD FRIDAY price reduction to $1100
I have about 24 HOURS to make a deal for this to make the TRIP up to MLC !!

(I have arrangements with a good friend of mine here in GA to bring it up to ML .... IF it has been pre-sold by SAT afternoon 4/20)

Please don't delay if this beauty could have a new home with you ... Thank you, CCR Dave

Back