When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stewart Warner (3) vintage Speedometers for display or parts.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
20.00 ( Will probably be double that, but I'll eat the difference)
Zipcode
R3T0K9

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Stewart Warner (3) vintage Speedometers for display or parts.

Here are 3 nice S/W speedo’s. All have issues. One has (blackface with 705 miles) had the dinkle paint finish buzzed off, needle has fallen off, and bracket bent straight. Worst of the 3.

One just clicks (blue face without green tape 393 miles) when it runs (all sold as is) but this one I did run on a bike but the clicking bothered me.

The other blue face/green tape 115 miles on odometer is the nicest but seems to be jammed when I put a cable in it. Either of the Blue face would look sweet on a display bike. They all have scratches or minor fractures in the lenses.

Sold as is/final. Shipping to Canada and the 48 States I will charge $20.00( will be more/likely double + that $$ but I’ll eat the $$ difference) Sold as is. Payment only with Paypal F/F in U.S. funds. Thanks

IMG_2810.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_4361.JPG

IMG_4363.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

IMG_4365.JPG

IMG_4367.JPG

IMG_4368.JPG

IMG_4359.JPG