When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Stewart Warner pre-war bike bicycle speedometer with bracket and cable REDUCED AGAIN to $175.00 SHIPPED losing my shirt

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
OBO

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here is a nice looking speedo with correct bracket and cable. The speedo will clean up nicely if you want, or has a great patina as it sits. Clear lens, bright face. I will include an early drive part, but not sure how it, or IF it will work. I lubed inner cable, needle on speedo seems to bounce, I cleaned up cable ends/threads BUT Sold as is. I could see no way to safely bench test this unit._ _ - REDUCED AGAIN to $175.00 U.S. funds/SENT IN U.S. FUNDS/NOT converted to Canadian funds or I get hooped on exchange ( Family Friend so I get $175.00 U.S./you pay a small fee to P/P as Paypal needs a "fee" then I PAY SHIPPING) shipped to Canada or CONUS, paid as F/F only with Paypal. PM to purchase.

Updated pics show closer views on BEZEL on what may or may not be a bezel that was removed/attempted to remove. There is a 1/32" gap at the top on one end that may mean it was tapped to remove? Read this PM if you want more explanation.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_2153.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2224.JPG

IMG_2226.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2491.JPG

IMG_2492.JPG