When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stewart Warner Speedo

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JRE

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
is there a way to figure out a when this Stewart Warner Speedo was made?

20200410_111343.jpg

20200410_111755.jpg

15865835862897081188102455597440.jpg

I'm guessing, guessing mind you that yours came from an exercise bike of 70's or 80's. Seems to me that I have seen such configuration of the dial on one of the stationary bikes.

Reactions: JRE
I'm guessing, guessing mind you that yours came from an exercise bike of 70's or 80's. Seems to me that I have seen such configuration of the dial on one of the stationary bikes.

That one looks like it might have a metal case. Maybe he can tell us if it's plastic or metal.

Plastic unfortunately lol.

I'm a novice when it comes to these speedometers but I associate the plastic case pieces to the 60's. They might have been used in the very late 50's though. That style face, to me, indicates the time period. I had a set of three SW gauges in my wagon and your face is identical to the ones on my SW car gauges of the late 60's.

The Wagon.

Nice Wagon. The Speedo is on a Hawthorn I just bought to build into a Board track racer style bike to put in the back of my 67 C10 at the car shows

Back