When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still Looking For 20" Wooden Wheels

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Buddyroe

Finally riding a big boys bike
All of my searches have simply come up empty. Multiple automatic searches on ebay never result in anything (except 26" and 28").

All I need is a set of 20" wheels for this little 1919 IJ Boys Scout Midget and it will be ready to put back together. In the last year, I really got lucky on a seat and a set of Fisk tires. Surely SOMEBODY has a set of 20" wheels somewhere right?

Oh, and I need 28 holes. I actually do have ONE wheel - I will use it with another similar 20" wheel if I can't find a matching set.

Somebody out there help this little bike out and help me buy it some wheels - please!!

If someone prefers to trade, I have several Juvenile seats, some extra 20" drop stands, and a set of NOS U.S. Rubber Chain tread single tube tires I can trade. I may have some other stuff. But I definitely have some paper sheets with pictures of dead presidents on them if that's the sort of thing you're interested in!!

all I ever saw were a pr of steel clad woods I bought for a Columbia? I had. Single tubes were difficult to find as well!!!

all I ever saw were a pr of steel clad woods I bought for a Columbia? I had. Single tubes were difficult to find as well!!!

I was lucky with the single tubes. I have set of NOS Chain treads I was gong to use, but then I got super lucky and found a set of Fisks, which came on it originally.

Somebody has a set of rims - SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE is holding out!!

I do have a lead on one rim to go with a single I have. Was hoping to get a matched set, but it's been difficult.

Oh, and I do have a matching set of 20" rims, but they're the type that are more flat on the inside of the rim versus round. The old, original wheel I have from this bike was the round type so that's what I'm hoping to find.

Stutzman should be able to copy the one you have

I wonder if he/they could repair the original from the bike. It broke in 2 pieces and it's a little warped. Other than that, it's in perfect condition. :D

I'll post a picture of it. I'd love to have it on the bike. It's for display only anyway. The more original it is, the better.

Back